忍者ブログ
軍国少年の半世紀、そして結局...
×

[PR]上記の広告は3ヶ月以上新規記事投稿のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書く事で広告が消えます。

 産経新聞の「1週間で米と追加制裁検討へ 外相、北核問題で」によると麻生外相が今日の外務委員会で勇ましい発言をしたらしい。

以下引用
 麻生外相は「(あと)1週間くらいで、米国と『いい加減に(追加制裁を)しなきゃいかんな』という話をしなければならない時期が来るだろう」と述べた。追加制裁の中身については「いろいろ検討はしている。北朝鮮からの輸入をやめるだけでなく、いろんなものがある」と語り、同国への全面輸出禁止や送金停止なども対象になりうるとの見通しを示した。
 米国による追加制裁についても「(北朝鮮の)銀行口座は他にもあるのではないか」と指摘し、マカオの金融機関バンコ・デルタ・アジア(BDA)以外の口座を凍結する可能性に言及した。

引用終わり

 しかし国務省の昨日までの態度は国務省のPress Briefingを見る限りではそこまで行ってないですね。
ここから先が我が国の外交の実力と真価の問われるところなんでしょうが、参考までにマコーマックの発言を引用しておきます。
 記者の「北朝鮮は結局2/13合意の期限を守らなかったが、より大きな譲歩を引き出すための瀬戸際外交に引きずられているだけではないのか?、一体いつまで待つのだ?」といった内容の質問に対してマコーマックは

For the time being, we are willing to give this process a little more time. Everybody shares the sense that we wish that we had been able to move beyond this point, but we haven't been up until now. And the North Korean Government has reassured us multiple times throughout this entire period that they are, in fact, committed not only to the September '05 agreement, but the February 13th agreement as well. And there are indications that they are actively working to resolve the BDA issue. We have said that we're going to give them a little time and space to do that. It's incredibly complicated and arcane, so it has taken much longer than anybody would have expected. What we want to do is get past this particular issue so we can return to the six-party talks, regain some of that momentum, and actually get down to the business of denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula, because that's ultimately what this is all about.

と答えています。
 内容的には全く空々しくも当たり障りのない返事でして、2/13合意以降のみならず2005年9月の合意以来北朝鮮は我々に安心を与えてきたし、2/13号以降も努力をしている兆候は見受けられるからまだ待つ。
そして6カ国協議を再開して、それが朝鮮半島非核化に向けた更なる結果につながることを期待する
、っととぼけた返事をしてるだけです。

 この短いセンテンスからうかがえるのは、6カ国協議そのもの、あるいはの継続がアメリカの内部で目的化してしまっている、そんな感じです。

 アメリカ国内ではこれに関する報道は至って少なく、気がついたのは上記の質問者が引用した5/8のワシントンポストの社説とやはり5/8のAPの「N. Korea Wants U.S. Bank to Handle Funds」のみですが、これはいわゆる観測記事で、あまり尊重したくなる内容でもないです。
要点は、聯合通信も報じた、北朝鮮がイタリアとロシアの金融機関に金を移そうとはしたが失敗して、アメリカの金融機関を使わせろと言ってきたとかこないとかって話ですが、以下に部分引用します。

The North Koreans want to use an American bank because they think the transaction would help secure their continued access to the global financial system, the official, who is familiar with the matter, told The Associated Press. "The North Koreans' real intentions are finally coming to the surface," said the official, who asked not to be named because he wasn't authorized to speak on the record to the media. Pyongyang made the request in the middle of last week, and the U.S. Treasury Department was expected to make a decision as early as Thursday, the official said.

 いわゆる匿名情報なんですが、これに対して財務省の役人が、木曜までには結論を出すと語ったということですから、動きがあるとすれば明日です。
しかしこの記事もこすっからく併記はしていますが、法的に無理でしょう、これは。
パトリオット法を無効化しなければ出来ないことなんですから、僕は無理だと思うし、これをアメリカがやるというのであれば、それは日米首脳会談における共同声明を反故にする、国務省の年次報告にある既定路線をアメリカは走る、こういうことだと思います。

 そこで気になるのが、日本では溝ばかりが強調されるアメリカとイランの関係ですが、どうもそうでもないんだな。
そうなると、イラク撤兵のロードマップが出来るまで引っ張るだけ引っ張られた挙げ句に放置プレイ、そんな筋書きなのかもしれません。


WASPは


  信用できん!!
 


 最後に参考資料として、国務省の定例記者会見の質問者が引用したワシントンポストの社説を貼っておきます。

Waiting on North Korea
The regime promised to take the first steps toward nuclear disarmament by April 14. It has not moved.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
ON FEB. 13, the North Korean government formally pledged to shut down in 60 days the nuclear reactor it has been using to produce plutonium for nuclear weapons, to accept the return of international inspectors to monitor the facility and to "discuss a list of all its nuclear programs" with the United States and the four other participants in the six-party talks. The agreement set up a concrete test of whether the regime of Kim Jong Il was prepared to give up its nuclear weapons program in exchange for economic aid and security guarantees.
Eighty-four days have passed since then -- and North Korea has fulfilled none of its pledges.
In response, the Bush administration has remained largely silent, nursing the hope that Pyongyang will in the end comply.
State Department officials say they still expect the Yongbyon reactor to be shut down, and we hope they're right. Still, it would be foolish for North Korea's negotiating partners not to take notice of how its behavior since Feb. 13 compares with the commitments it made.
Instead of shutting down its reactor or welcoming inspectors, North Korea has been focused entirely on extracting the maximum possible financial advantage from the United States. Alongside the Feb. 13 accord, the Bush administration said it would "resolve" the question of $25 million in North Korean funds that had been frozen in a Macau bank. The administration didn't say how it would resolve the matter; at the time, officials said they might be willing to release that part of the frozen funds that was not directly linked to criminal activities such as drug trafficking and counterfeiting of U.S. currency.
North Korea first made clear that it would take no action until the banking issue was settled by the unfreezing of its accounts. The administration conceded that. Then Pyongyang demanded all of its money back, including that linked to criminal activity. Again, the administration gave in; on April 10, it made all $25 million available for withdrawal. But that, too, failed to resolve the issue: Now the North is insisting that it be able to transfer the money to bank accounts in South Korea, Italy or Russia -- and thereby formally break the taboo the U.S. Treasury had managed to create on its use of the international banking system. Guess what? The Bush administration is once again going along.
Administration officials say all this, along with the breaking of the deadline by (so far) 24 days, will be worth it if the reactor is shut down. That's true. But it should be remembered that the commitments on which Pyongyang is currently in default are the first and easiest in what is supposed to be a three-stage process. As Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice noted in February, only if Kim Jong Il complied with the second stage -- by disclosing and disabling all nuclear facilities -- would it be possible to conclude that he had made a "strategic choice" to give up nuclear weapons. State Department negotiator Christopher Hill said last week that he still believed that that could happen by the end of this year. Again, we hope he's right. But so far, the record is this: In 84 days, North Korea has done nothing but extract concessions from the United States.

その他参考記事
Iran Compromises on Nuclear Talks Agenda
Iran offers to help US find Iraq exit

関連過去記事
安倍訪米を控えてアメリカが展開する拉致問題放擲キャンペーン 
共同記者会見における対北スタンスの微妙な差
BDAそしてDaedong Credit Bank
国務省年次報告に見るアメリカの裏切り 
続:国務省年次報告に見るアメリカの裏切り

PR
この記事へのトラックバック
この記事にトラックバックする:
11 2017/12 01
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31
ブログ内検索

Copyright © [ stay alive for a moment of the death ] All rights reserved.
Special Template : シンプルなブログテンプレートなら - Design up blog
Special Thanks : 忍者ブログ
Commercial message : [PR]